Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Web Site and Blog






Hello dear readers,

I am finally joining the 21st century with a new web site that will combine this blog with my site. the URL is www.globalphotographer.wordpress.com. Thank you all for joining this adventure with me and I hope that you will continue to follow my work at the new site.

Currently I am showing images from this recent Afghanistan journey at Mango Tree Imports, 2124A Rt 50, Ballston Spa, New York #518-884-4652 until January 31st. The above is one of the events planned while my photographs hang there. The Panoramic, taken from one of our hosts houses, can be seen above as well as one of the inspiring women we met - Soraya director of the Independent Human Rights Women's Committee.

I also submitted a photograph to the Albany Center Gallery Members show and was surprised and pleased to receive and honorable mention for one of my first attempts at an HDR (High Dynamic Range) photograph of one of my friend's home compound in Kabul, Afghanistan.

Please come join me on this new adventure in communication.

Connie
December 27, 2009











No comments:

Post a Comment